SWG “Business opportunities in subcontracting of landscape management activities”
- Subcontracting for landscape management works
- Economics of landscape conservation and maintenance work (LCMW)
- Choice and size of machinery
- Starting points for engagement in landscape management
- Chances and challenges in and learned from the greenGain pilot experiences
10th October 2017
Stakeholder Working Groups
The purpose of the Stakeholder Working Groups (SWG) is to ensure an efficient involvement of relevant stakeholders for the coordination and support of knowledge transfer and the concept replication throughout the duration of the project. It is expected that the stakeholders provide guidance and specific expert information on applied concepts and actual developments on barriers and bridges regarding Landscape Conservation and Maintenance Work topics (LCMW). This information will profoundly complement the gathered information from literature and desk research within the greenGain project.
The members of the SWG will evaluate results from the project and develop final recommendations. They are part of the project and as such they will be informed regularly about the project progress.